Yes, we have a Free plan! Learn more about premium plans
No. If you want to give the extension a try you can do it anonymously — while if you want to save your recordings you can sign up in a breeze.
1. Visit the Chrome store and add the iterspace extension.
2. Follow the prompts to enable your microphone and screen access.
3. Click on Start recording 🔴
No installation required, just follow 3 easy steps:
1. Create a screen recording with the native iOS feature or Android feature.
2. Open app.iterspace.com on your mobile browser (i.e. Safari, Chrome).
3. Open a Project and upload your video from camera roll.
🎉 That's it! Add comments and share it with your teammates!
A Workspace is where all your Recordings and Projects live.
The Personal Workspace is restricted to Public/Private recordings.
A Team Workspace has extra features such as:
• Invite teammates and set restrictions (Admin, Members)
• Share Projects and Recordings with specific people.
• Mention teammates in comments.
Projects allow you to neatly organize and share your Recordings in your Personal or Team Workspace. Recordings will populate in chronological order within their respective Project.
No! Absolutely not. The extension records only when you ask to.
Only while recording, iterspace collects console logs, warnings, URL changes, network errors, network requests, and system information (browser, OS, time). to help developers debug faster.
You are the only person who has access — unless you decide to set public permissions or invite teammates. Recordings are not searchable and can be shared with selected users via email invites.
All confidential and proprietary data is hosted in the European Union through Amazon Web Services (AWS), a SOC 2 and ISO 27017 certified hosting provider.